On your website there are several different ways for website visitors to email you through widgets you add to pages. Here are a few different ways you can accomplish this through TruVisibility website editor.
- Drag and drop form on the page and place it where you would like it to go.
- Click on the Settings. For more help on "Adding Form Collection to Website" click here.
- Save your changes.
- When visitor fill out the form and submits it, an email will be sent to you with all the information the visitor filled in. A copy of this email will also be stored in the Leads Channel of TruVisibility.
- Drag and Drop a button on the page and place it where you would like it to go.
- Click on the Settings. For more help on "Adding Buttons" to your website click here to watch the tutorial.
- In the Settings, under the "Action Will Jump To", change this to "Email".
- In the default email address, add your email address and create a default subject that you want to be included when the visitor clicks on the button.
- Save your changes
- When a visitor clicks on this button, this will open a new email on their computer with their default email program. When the email appears it will be pre-filled with the email address and subject you created.
- Drag and drop a text widget on the page and place it where you would like it to go.
- Click on the Settings
- In the text area, enter text, that when clicked on, will let the visitor know an email will be generated. For example, you can enter you email address or you can enter the words "Email me".
- Highlight the complete text.
- Click on the link icon in the text editor.
- In the Link Info, change Link Type to E-mail.
- Fill in the default E-mail address, Message Subject and Body of the email.
- Click OK on the Link Window. When the text editor appears, the text should now be underlined and look like a link.
- Click Save on the text editor.
- When a visitor clicks on this link, this will work similar to the button feature. It will open a pre-filled email on the visitor computer so they can email to you.