A form collection is a great way to collect more information from your website visitors when you have a Call-To-Action (CTA). A CTA can be anything from Contact Me, Learn More, Get A Quote, Write Now, etc.
add a form to your website
- Drag and drop the Form
widget on your page. Position the form on the page.
- Click on the Settings of the form.
- In the Title, enter something that is descriptive and clear as to what you are asking the visitor to do.
- If you want to be notified by email when someone submit a form, leave the “Notify me every time somebody submits a form” checked.
- In the fields, you can
- Remove fields by
clicking the X next to the field.
- Edit fields by clicking
on the field to expand it.
- Add a field by clicking
on the +Add Field button. For more help on “Explanation of Form Fields”
- To change the order of
the fields, drag and drop the fields into the correct order.
- When you complete modifying the fields, you can click on the Style tab to make further customizations to fonts, colors and alignments if needed.
- Click Save.
- When a visitor fills out the form and submits it, a record is created in the Leads Channel of TruVisibility.