If you purchase a package that includes emails, here is how you can setup email to work on the email client, Outlook 2010.
Open Microsoft Outlook
2010. Click File, and then click Add Account.
2. At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
3. Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
4. Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
5. Select POP3. Use these settings for your incoming and outgoing servers, depending on the type of email you have:
6. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
7. Click More Settings.
8. Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Select the Advanced tab.
9. Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 465 or 25. Then click OK.
10. Click Next.
11. Outlook 2010 will test your settings. When it’s done, click Close.12. Click Finish.