If you purchase a package that includes emails, here is how you can setup email to work on the email client, Outlook 2013.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2013.
1. If the Microsoft Outlook Startup Wizard displays, in the Wizard, click Next, and then, on the E-mail Accounts page, click Next.
2. If the Microsoft Outlook Startup Wizard doesn't display, in the Outlook toolbar, go to the File tab, and then click Add Account.
2. On the Add Account page, click Manual setup or additional server types, and then click Next.
3. On the Choose Service page, select POP and then click Next.
4. In the Your Name field, enter the name that you want to display to recipients when sending email from this account.
5. In the E-mail Address field, enter your email address.
6. In the Server Information section, for Account Type, select POP3.
7. Use the following settings for your incoming and outgoing servers:
8. In the Logon Information section, in the User Name field, enter your email address.
9. In the Password field, enter your password.
10. Optional: If you want Outlook to remember your password, use the check box to select Remember password.
11. At the bottom of page, click More Settings.
12. In the Internet E-Mail Settings dialog box, on the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
13. On the Advanced tab, for the Incoming server port, Outlook 2013 should default to the following:
1. Incoming server port: 995 or 110
2. Outgoing server port: 465 or 25
14. On the Add New Account page, click Next.
15. Outlook will test your
account. When finished, click Close
to exit the Test Account Settings dialog box.