Setting up Email with MAC Mail
If you purchase a package that
includes emails, here is how you can setup email to work on the email client,
Mail for MAC.
Click Mail, and
then click Add
2. Choose a mail account to add, select Add Other Mail Account, and click Continue.
3. Enter Your Name, full E-mail Address, and Password. Click Create.
4. You will have to configure your settings manually. Click Next.
5. Select POP. Use these settings for your incoming server:
6. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Next.
7. Use these settings for your outgoing mail server:
8. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Next.9. Click Create.